Q. What services does EIG provide?
EIG provides a comprehensive scope of services to successfully accomplish any energy related initiative including, but not limited to:
- Strategy and Planning
- Conception and Development
- Execution and Project Management
- Engineering and Analysis
- Due Diligence
Q. Who does EIG work with?
EIG has experience working with traditional utility companies, project developers, regulatory bodies, energy companies, financial organizations, transportation companies, government agencies, and other entities in the energy industry.
Q. What differentiates EIG from an architectural or engineering design firm?
- Our Independence: We remain independent of detailed design and construction entities and thus are able to better represent each client we serve.
- Our Approach: Our combined experience, expertise, and industry intelligence allows us to approach each assignment with situational agility and intuition.
- Our Comprehensive Range of Services: From project conception to completion, and all of the minutia in-between) EIG, offers unparalleled expertise and knowledge in the utility business.
Q. What are some sample projects that EIG has worked on?
EIG has successfully conceived, developed, and executed many real-world projects and challenges in a diversity of market segments.